Getting Started with Story Stream
Quick start guide for Story Stream Alexa Skill
Welcome to Story Stream: Home of binge-worthy stories narrated by some of the best independent creators!
Featuring immersive collections of stories across various genres: Horror, Creepypasta, Paranormal, Dark-web, Sci-fi, Thrillers & Mystery, Comedy and more!
- Story Stream remembers you and automatically bookmarks the story. So you can easily ‘Resume’ from where you left🙂
- Story Stream automatically enqueues immersive stories till you sleep🙂
- The smart story recommendation engine
- Get started by saying, “Alexa, Open Story Stream”
- Follow the voice prompts to choose between story types (short stories OR Serial Dramas) and your favorite genres and collections: Horror, thriller, comedy and more!
- For media player and audio (story) playback (when playing any story): you can use the standard commands like Pause, Play, Resume, Stat over, Stop, etc
To invoke or simply to open or to launch the Story Stream skill, try the following:
While there is an active playback going on, try saying one of the following commands to 'Stop' or 'Pause' the playback.
To resume playback of a story, trying saying the following:
At any time to start over the track from the beginning, try saying any of the following: